1. Write the number of the correct match for each item into the blank.
2. Circle TRUE or FALSE.
A faceter starts with a piece of rough stone.
3. Put an "x" in the box of all the correct responses.
What places have produced many beautiful gemstones?
4. Write the missing word(s) into the blank.
One of the easiest and most common types of minerals is
5. Write the missing words in the blanks.
The art of cutting gemstones is called faceting. What the gem cutter or faceter does is cut many or on a stone.
6. Circle the letter of the correct response.
Once a faceter decides on a piece of rough stone to cut, what must he do with it?
7. Write the missing word into each of the blanks.
Some polish rather easily, and are much harder to .
8. Circle the letter of the correct response.
What is the hardest part of faceting a stone?